PETROCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY 5-Step Recruitment Process
- ELIGIBILITY - - Submit an "Interest Form" for eligibility. EPP staff will contact within a month period to let you know if you are eligible via email, phone, or mail.
- ASSESSMENT Schedule a date to take an "Assessment Test" after EPP staff confirms your eligibility. Assessment Test days are held in groups and there will available dates for morning/afternoon. The Assessment Test is 1 hour and 30 minutes. The test will evaluate your abilities in reading, math, and use of information/mechanical aptitude.
- APPLICATION AND MOTIVATIONAL ESSAY - EPP staff will contact you by email or phone if you passed the assessment test. We will request you to fill out an application and submit a motivational essay. Your application and motivational essay score will determine if you are moved on to schedule an interview.
- INTERVIEWS - - EPP staff will contact you to schedule an interview after we assess your scores from the steps above.
- SELECTION - - A committee will select the highest scored candidates and each selected candidate will receive an official email/phone call. EPP staff will notify candidates about orientation.
“This program is funded by the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 through the Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network.”
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call (1-800-735-2922) or TTY (1-877-735-2929) at least 72 hours prior to event.”